20.11.2015 – NEW PLAYERS
- Martin Réway, Fribourg (12 mio)
- Markus Nordlund, Ambri (7 mio)
- Rostislav Olesz, Langnau (9 mio)
- Marco Forrer, Davos (2.5 mio)
- Silvio Schmutz, Davos (2 mio)
- Juraj Simek Genève (7 mio)
Actual Jackpot: CHF 1'170.60 (585.30 Winner, 585.30 Do Good)
For each subscribed manager, with at least one active team, we will add 0.20 CHF to the Jackpot, the final draw will be a real prize equivalent to 50% of the Jackpot.
Half of the Jackpot we will give to:
FONDATION DE L’AIDE SPORTIVE SUISSE
STIFTUNG SCHWEIZER SPORTHILFE
Continue to subscribe and make your teams because that will be proportionally related to our final prize draw.
Swisshockeynews.ch League and Prizes
Check the prizes drawn by of our partner swisshockeynems.ch and Ochsner Hockey. To participate you must subscribe to their league.
This season you will have the possibility to define also an Assistant-Captain Player in your teams, his score will be calculated x 1.5. This functionality will be available on the Ice Page before the first game in september.
Review both the rules and points pages to better understand the game.
Game Periods and transfers
- First Period: 7 transfers 09.09.2015 - 27.10.2015
- Second Period: 5 transfers 28.10.2014 - 26.12.15
- Third Period: 6 transfers 27.12.2015 - 27.02.2016
- Playoff: 5 transfers 28.02.2015 until the end of the 8th finals
Player Value Changes
1. 01.10.2015 (00:00 - 12:00)
2. 28.10.2015 (00:00 - 12:00)
3. 03.12.2015 (00:00 - 12:00)
4. 27.12.2015 (00:00 - 12:00)
5. 02.02.2016 (00:00 - 12:00)
6. 28.02.2016 (00:00 - 12:00)
TOP500 Bonus and Virtual Badges
For each period any team can win 3.5 mio extra budget (2 + 1 + 0.5) and unlimited virtual badges.
Gold 1-50: +2 Millions
Silver 51-200: +1 Millions
Bronze 201-500: +0.5 Millions
We are still working on some technical improvements that will be ready in september.
Facebook login and subscription are not working, we suggest to create new users with normal registration.
Follow our communication on facebook and twitter to be updated with the latest information.
Suggested browser Google Chrome.